2501 NW 2nd Ave. Miami, FL 33127
Play-in is located directly across the street from Joey's and Wynwood Kitchen.
Parking: Very Difficult to find, there are a few parking spaces on alternate side streets. There is also parking available behind the facility, but only 4 spots are designated for Play-In.
Open Play: Children 3 and up $16 and children under 3 $12
For most of their classes the cost is $25 per class
Open Play: Mon-Fri 2:00 p.m. - 7:00 p.m., Sat 10 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
For classes hours check here
Play-In is an indoor multi-sensory playground. My first impression was negative since parking was a hassle, and the entrance fee was $28 for my two kids. However, when we started exploring each of the environments my perception gradually changed.
There are three environments:
1) one room with climbing structures, swings, two enclosed trampolines, a tunnel slide, a giant block building station and a zip line;
2) a dark and quiet room with neon ball pit
3) an art and creativity space
Besides they offer yoga for kids, and after school recreational therapy and programs. They also have a workshop for parents and kids to learn alternative discipline methods
- The place itself is amazing. It is a nice multi-sensory activity experience
- They have rules such as jumping one at a time in the trampolines.
- The zip line
- Few staff members supervising the playground
- There is no food available. my oldest kid was very hungry and I didn't have anything to offer him, so we had to leave. They don't give you the option to come back in the same day.